viernes, 25 de julio de 2008

Heathen Love

I don’t believe in the eternity,
I don’t want to know anything about heaven or hell,
I just want to taste your sweetest skin,
And lose myself entire into your sins

No God will force me to kneel
Or to become a sightless faith-salve
I just want to drink this cup of wine
And fly away from all the pain.

Then you appear in front of me
as beatiful as an angel…

"Come with me
Burn me with your fire
Take from me
All my lustful dreams
Put away your
Restrained chastity
… This it’s a heathen love"

I won’t to raise a sword in the air
against my brother to win the heaven’s door,
If I will to walk in a passageway,
I want it to be, between your legs.

Then you appear in front of me
as beatiful as an angel…

"Come just here
We let the wind take us
So far away
Where nobody bother us
Take off your clothes
Come baby don’t fear
… This it’s a heathen love"

*Nota: esto no es un poema y dudo que esté bien escrito, mi inglés es anémico y pobre,
pero cuando aun tocaba al lado de mis antiguos compañeros de banda, la escribí
para hacerla canción, nunca resultó, pero la letra aun me gusta y es por eso que la eh colocado
aquí, entre mis musas muertas.

No hay comentarios: